Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Please don't hit me with this olive branch

At the risk of spilling gasoline on the embers of last week...
As regards the recent flame war that took place (mostly over at the Galloping Beaver) over my offhand use of a term (the fourth in George Carlin's infamous seven) sometimes used to describe the female genitalia and sometimes used to describe people who are dim, annoying and unpleasant, I would like to present this song by the brilliant Nellie McKay as a peace offering. Please, please, please listen to it in the tongue-in-cheek manner in which it is intended.

UPDATED
I've blocked the comments for the time being while I figure out how to edit some content. Outing people is NOT cool.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE
the transgression has been fixed, comments are back on and TGB will soon have an official comment policy

No comments: