Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Where do I sign up?

I've never been a big fan of Michael Ignatieff, but I do need a job that would let me move back to Canada...


Ignatieff’s big problem
Susan Riley, Canwest
Published: Tuesday, September 01, 2009

One thing Michael Ignatieff needs, if he is ever to succeed, is a quick and savage response team - twitchy, obsessive partisans with no personal lives, no particular need for sleep and a pathological loathing of Conservatives.

Lets see..."twitchy, obsessive partisan" ?

Well, "twitchy" might be a little strong, but check.

"No personal life" ?

Aside from the family (and blogging), mostly check.

"No particular need for sleep"?

Checkerooni and pass the espresso.

"a pathological loathing of Conservatives"?

Double check in spades.

Are they offering dental coverage? How about a few bucks for moving expenses? Can I write off coffee, whisky and bile as business expenses? Will I need to wear a tie or is business casual okay for around the office? Look, I know $40,000 a year isn't much, but that's all I can afford to pay until I get a second job. When can I start?

(cross-posted from the Woodshed)

No comments: